TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gone Hacking Studio
__ In placing an order for this product, I fully understand, agree and accept the Terms and Conditions of Gone Hacking Studio
This website is operated by Gone Hacking Studio. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Gone Hacking Studio. Gone Hacking Studio offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”). These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- General Conditions
- Our online store is hosted by Shopify Inc. By creating an account on our website, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- You must not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not transmit any viruses or destructive codes to our online store. You must not include our online store in any form of soliciting, phishing and spread of malicious content. A violation of any of the
terms will result in an immediate cancellation of existing orders without refund as well as termination of your account and services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify, cancel or discontinue a service without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, cancellation or discontinuance of the Service. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Group Buy Policy
- Group Buy is the pre-production phase up until the completion stage of a product. A minimum order quantity [MOQ] needs to be reached for the product to proceed with its production phase. A Group Buy has no set completion dates, however estimates and updates are always provided thru our socials. Due to the limited quantity of products we offer specially thru a Group Buy. These products are subject to our No Return No Refund No Exchange policy. Each product we offer run thru meticulous quality control process prior to dispatch. If we find any issues or concerns regarding our products during our quality control process, these products will be reproduced.
- Strictly one order per household. Those who violate will have their orders cancelled with no refund.
- Any third-party insurance will be handled and managed by the consumer. Gone Hacking Studio will not be liable for any insurance claims or issues.
- All orders made may be subject to import duties and taxes which are sole responsibility of the consumer.
- Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
- Information made thru our website may not be accurate, complete or current and are subject to changes and updates. Any reliance to the information and materials on this website are at your own risk. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in
the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and services delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the Service at any time, without notice to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Gone Hacking Studio and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, if any, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
- Entire Agreement
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- Governing Law
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Perth, Western Australia.